“I find privilege in working on cases that are seemingly impossible to win, for clients who cannot afford to lose.”
- Florida State University College of Law
- Secretary and Tryout Chair of the Mock Trial
- Captain of the Black Law Students Association (BLSA) Mock Trial team, 1st place
- Best Advocate Award
- University of Central Florida (UCF), BA, Political Science
- Florida Bar Leadership Academy Fellow, Class IV
- TJ Reddick Bar Association, Secretary
- Broward County Bar Association Young Lawyer’s Section, Board of Director
- Inn of Court, Susan Aramony Scholarship Recipient
- Urban League of Broward County’s Young Professional’s Network, Vice President
- New Leaders Council Fellow, Class IV
- Broward Young Democrats, Board of Directors
- Priority One Credit Union, Advisory Board Member
- Volunteer Guardian ad Litem
- Piney Grove Boys Academy, Advisory Board Member
Josiah D. Graham is a personal injury and wrongful death litigator who has been described by many colleagues as “a natural in the courtroom.” In 2017, Josiah sat as co-counsel in two trials against the world’s largest tobacco companies and assisted in securing verdicts in excess of $7,000,000.
Mr. Graham graduated from the University of Central Florida, where he received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and minored in Legal Studies. He later attended and graduated from Florida State University College of Law, during which time he was Secretary and Tryout Chair of the Mock Trial team. He also served as the Captain of the Black Law Students Association (BLSA) Mock Trial team. During the yearly National BLSA Thurgood Marshall Mock Trial Competition, Mr. Graham’s team competed against hundreds of law students from around the United States. His team placed first in the country, and Mr. Graham received the “Best Advocate” Award.
He began his career as a prosecutor at the Broward County State Attorney’s Office. He advocated on behalf of thousands of victims throughout the community and tried more than 30 jury and non-jury trials.
Mr. Graham has extensive experience in cases involving catastrophic injuries. Within the last year, he has successfully represented families who have lost loved ones in tragic accidents. In so doing, he has secured multi-million dollar recoveries for his clients.
Josiah was born and raised in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and currently lives in Fort Lauderdale with his Fiancée. He enjoys exercising, reading and binge watching Game of Thrones – which is the best show in the history of television.
In the News
Loving and caring. I really felt it.
CHET, FORMER CLIENT
The Best Law Firm in the country.
M.K., CHICAGO LAWYER