Kelley | Uustal Named a Top 3 Workplace in South Florida by the Sun Sentinel
We are proud to announce that Kelley | Uustal Trial Attorneys has been named one of the Top 3 Workplaces in South Florida for 2021 by the Sun Sentinel.
In addition to placing in the Top 3 for Small Employers, the firm also won a Specialty Award for Meaningfulness, for employees feeling like they are a part of something truly meaningful. Every employee at Kelley | Uustal works toward one common goal: delivering personal victories and justice for our clients.
Kelley | Uustal is a nationally recognized, award-winning, personal injury law firm based in Fort Lauderdale. Founded by Robert Kelley and John Uustal, we are dedicated to fighting for justice by protecting victims and punishing intentional wrongdoing and negligence. Our track record of success includes fighting against some of the largest corporations in the world and recovering over a quarter of a billion dollars in compensation for the injured.
The Sun Sentinel list is based solely on an employee survey administered by Energage LLC, a third-party employee engagement technology partner. The anonymous survey uniquely measured 15 culture drivers that are critical to the success of any organization, including company leadership, communication, career growth, working environment, managerial skills, wages, and benefits.
The employee engagement survey of 24 questions gathers responses regarding issues relating to workplace culture:
- Alignment: Where the company is headed, its values, cooperation and effective meetings.
- Coaching: Managers care about concerns, are helpful and encourage employee development.
- Connection: Employees feel appreciated, that their work is meaningful, that they are working at full potential and they are informed.
- Engagement: Productivity, retention and recruiting.
- Leadership: Confidence in company leaders.
- Performance: Execution, open-mindedness, innovation and clued-in leadership.