“Every day, I have the privilege of representing clients who lost loved ones or who sustained catastrophic injuries. The fight for justice, closure, and a safer tomorrow is what motivates me.”
- J.D., Cum Laude, University of Florida Levin College of Law
- Journal of Law and Public Policy, Senior & Executive Articles Editor
- Florida Alternative Dispute Resolution Team, Competition Strategy Coach & Chair of Publicity
- Latino Law Student Association, President
- Pro Bono and Community Service Certificates of Outstanding Achievement
- Florida Academic Award Recipient
- Dean’s List
- B.A., Political Science, University of Central Florida
- U.S. Congressman District Office, Constituent Advocate Congressional Intern
- Bright Futures Scholarship Recipient
- Pegasus Academic Scholarship Recipient
- The Florida Bar
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- President-Elect – Broward County Hispanic Bar Association
- Co-Editor – Broward County Bar Association’s Barrister Publication
- Member – Broward County Bar Association’s Trial Lawyers Section
Member – Broward County Bar Association’s Appellate Practice Section
- Member – Broward County Bar Association’s Hispanic Lawyers Committee
- Member – Broward County Bar Association’s Bench and Bar Committee
Karina D. Rodrigues has successfully secured multiple multi-million-dollar recoveries for her clients. She is a dedicated and determined advocate for those harmed by the negligence or intentional misconduct of others. Ms. Rodrigues’ practice includes litigation involving products liability, medical malpractice, premises liability, car accidents, negligent security, construction defects and wrongful death. She is a member of American Association for Justice, the Florida Justice Association, the Broward County Bar Association’s Appellate Section and Trial Lawyers Section.
Ms. Rodrigues is committed to public service as well. She received the UF Law Pro Bono and Community Service Certificates of Outstanding Achievement, and served as the president of the Latino Law Student Association while in law school. She is a co-editor for Broward County Bar Association’s Barrister Publication, a member of Broward County Bar Association’s Hispanic Lawyers Committee, and the president-elect of the Broward County Hispanic Bar Association.
Ms. Rodrigues graduated from the University of Central Florida with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science, and a minor in Entrepreneurship. She later attended the University of Florida, Levin College of Law, where she graduated cum laude. During law school, Ms. Rodrigues was an Executive and Senior Articles Editor with the Journal of Law and Public Policy, and a Competition Strategy Coach and Chair of Publicity with the Florida Alternative Dispute Resolution Team. She also worked at a full service law firm, served as an intern at the Office of the Federal Public Defender, and clerked for the Third Judicial Circuit Court of Florida and the Eighth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Rodrigues practiced at a well-known law firm in Fort Lauderdale.
Karina is a Brazilian-American who speaks Spanish and is fluent in Portuguese. She lives in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. She enjoys traveling, learning about different cultures, and photographing nature.
In the News
Loving and caring. I really felt it.
CHET, FORMER CLIENT
The Best Law Firm in the country.
M.K., CHICAGO LAWYER