“Every day, I have the privilege of representing clients who lost loved ones or who sustained catastrophic injuries. The fight for justice, closure, and a safer tomorrow is what motivates me.”
- J.D., Cum Laude, University of Florida Levin College of Law
- Journal of Law and Public Policy, Senior & Executive Articles Editor
- Florida Alternative Dispute Resolution Team, Competition Strategy Coach & Chair of Publicity
- Latino Law Student Association, President
- Pro Bono and Community Service Certificates of Outstanding Achievement
- Florida Academic Award Recipient
- Dean’s List
- B.A., Political Science, University of Central Florida
- U.S. Congressman District Office, Constituent Advocate Congressional Intern
- Bright Futures Scholarship Recipient
- Pegasus Academic Scholarship Recipient
- Best Lawyers in America “Ones to Watch” (2021)
- Florida Super Lawyers “Rising Stars” (2021)
- Daily Business Review “Top Verdicts & Settlements” (2019)
- The Florida Bar
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- President – Broward County Hispanic Bar Association
- Vice Chair – Voluntary Bar Liaison Committee of the Broward County Bar Association
- 17th Circuit Representative – The Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division Board of Governors
- Co-Editor – Broward County Bar Association’s Barrister Publication
Karina D. Rodrigues has successfully secured multiple multi-million-dollar recoveries for her clients. She is a dedicated and determined advocate for those harmed by the negligence or intentional misconduct of others. Ms. Rodrigues’ practice includes litigation involving products liability, medical malpractice, premises liability, car accidents, negligent security, construction defects and wrongful death.
Ms. Rodrigues is committed to public service as well. She has served in various leadership roles, including as President of the Broward County Hispanic Bar Association, Vice Chair of the Voluntary Bar Liaison Committee of the Broward County Bar Association, and as a 17th Circuit Representative of the Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division Board of Governors. In these positions, she has promoted diversity, equality and professionalism in the legal field.
Ms. Rodrigues graduated from the University of Central Florida with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science, and a minor in Entrepreneurship. She later attended the University of Florida, Levin College of Law, where she graduated cum laude. Ms. Rodrigues received the UF Law Pro Bono and Community Service Certificates of Outstanding Achievement and served as the president of the Latino Law Student Association. She also served in leadership positions on the Journal of Law and Public Policy and the Florida Alternative Dispute Resolution Team.
While Ms. Rodrigues has dedicated her entire legal career to representing catastrophically injured individuals, during law school, she worked at a full service law firm, served as an intern at the Office of the Federal Public Defender, and clerked for the Third Judicial Circuit Court of Florida and the Eighth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida.
Karina is a Brazilian-American who speaks Spanish and is fluent in Portuguese. She lives in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. She enjoys traveling, learning about different cultures, and photographing nature.
Loving and caring. I really felt it.
CHET, FORMER CLIENT
The Best Law Firm in the country.
M.K., CHICAGO LAWYER