“While it is not always easy to seek justice, especially against insurance companies and large corporations, I have dedicated my life to this cause because I truly believe that it is my duty as a lawyer to help those who need it most.”
- California Western School of Law - Juris Doctor Cum Laude, 1992
- Staff Writer for California Western Law Review.
- “American Jurisprudence Awards” in Legal Skills I, Legal Skills II, and Trial Practice.
- “Scriba Regis Award” for excellence in writing, analysis and outstanding contribution to legal scholarship.
- “Academic Achievement Award” in Employment Discrimination Law.
- Florida Atlantic University – Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, 1990 Boca Raton, Florida
- Twice named one of the “most effective lawyers” in South Florida by Daily Business Review
- Regularly recognized in multiple editions of The Best Lawyers in America® as a “Best Lawyer” in the specialty of Personal Injury Litigation
- The Florida Bar
- Admitted to Federal Court
- Florida Justice Association
- Broward County Justice Association
- Broward County Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- AV Rated by Martindale-Hubble
Attorney Todd R. Falzone is the ultimate advocate for victims of catastrophic injury and wrongful death in Florida. Well-respected in his field of practice, Attorney Falzone’s cases have been featured in national periodicals and local media alike. From individual victims to bereaving families, Attorney Todd Falzone has established a reputation for providing tenacious, zealous advocacy for his clients.
To date, Todd Falzone has obtained dozens of multi-million dollar settlements and verdicts for his clients in Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, the Florida Keys, and other surrounding areas. Since joining Kelley Uustal in March 2008, Mr. Falzone has personally obtained jury verdicts, either on his own or together with his partners at the Firm, which exceed $400,000,000.00.
Some of his notable case results include:
- $14.6 million verdict for car accident victim who sustained a broken neck
- $10 million verdict for a pregnant woman whose child suffered brain damage after negligent paramedics botched the delivery of the premature baby
Mr. Falzone’s areas of practice include cases arising out of products liability, car accidents, pharmaceutical liability, medical negligence, premises liability, negligent security, discrimination, and maritime incidents.
Todd’s most recent case includes representing the family of a 28-year-old woman in South Florida who was hit and left in a vegetative state while riding a lime scooter. This case is ongoing, you can read more about it on the Washington Post or the Sun Sentinel.
As the son of a police officer and a nurse, Mr. Falzone was born and raised in upstate New York, but completed a bachelor of arts degree in psychology at Florida Atlantic University. He received a juris doctor degree, cum laude, from California Western School of Law in San Diego, CA, where he earned numerous awards, served on the law review staff and was published. He was admitted to The Florida Bar in 1993. Mr. Falzone is married to Anne Marie Falzone, and has four beautiful children.
To view Todd Falzone’s complete CV, please click here.
Loving and caring. I really felt it.
CHET, FORMER CLIENT
The Best Law Firm in the country.
M.K., CHICAGO LAWYER