Miami Herald Endorses José Javier Rodríguez’s Senate Campaign
We are pleased to announce that the Miami Herald has endorsed the Senate campaign of Kelley/Uustal attorney José Javier Rodríguez. This news comes only days after Mr. Rodríguez received the formal endorsement of the President of the United States.
According to the Miami Herald, José Javier Rodríguez “has shown that he is an engaged and articulate lawmaker, willing to work hard for the right causes and to improve Florida. More Democrats like Mr. Rodriguez in the Florida Senate, where Republicans currently hold a 26-14 margin, would bring a better balance to state government.”
Today is the first day of early voting in Florida. For the next two weeks until November 6, Florida residents will have an opportunity to vote anytime between 7:00 A.M. and 7:00 P.M.
We encourage you to visit one of the voting sites below to cast your early vote:
- Adrienne Arsht Center (just outside district): 1300 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132
- Coral Gables Branch Library: 3443 Segovia St., Coral Gables, FL 33134
- Coral Reef Branch Library (just outside the district): 9211 SW 152nd St, Palmetto Bay, FL 33157
- Stephen P. Clark Center: 111 NW 1st St., Miami, FL 33128
- Historic Garage (old Museum of Science): 3250 S. Miami Ave., Miami, FL 33129
- Palmetto Bay Branch Library, 17641 Old Cutler Rd., Palmetto Bay, FL 33157
- Pinecrest Branch Library, 5835 SW 111th St., Pinecrest, FL 33156
- Shenandoah Branch Library, 2111 SW 19th St., Miami FL 33156
- South Dade Regional Library, 10750 SW 211th St., Cutler Bay, FL 33189
- West Miami Community Center, 901 SW 62ND Avenue, West Miami, FL 33144
Remind your family, friends, and co-workers to vote #38 for José Javier Rodríguez!