We are pleased to announce that 8 attorneys from Kelley | Uustal have been selected to the 2021 Florida Super Lawyers list. This is an exclusive list, recognizing no more than five percent of attorneys in Florida.
Please join us in congratulating co-founders Bob Kelley and John Uustal, as well as Todd Falzone and Peter Spillis on making the Super Lawyers list. And to Michael Hersh, Kimberly Wald, Josiah Graham and Karina Rodrigues on making the Rising Stars list!
- Bob Kelley – Recognized by Super Lawyers for 15 years
- John Uustal – Recognized by Super Lawyers for 13 years
- Todd Falzone – Recognized by Super Lawyers for 3 years
- Peter Spillis – Recognized by Super Lawyers for 6 years
- Karina Rodrigues – Celebrating 1st year on Super Lawyers Rising Stars list
- Josiah Graham – Celebrating 2nd year on Super Lawyers Rising Stars list
- Kimberly Wald – Celebrating 2nd year on Super Lawyers Rising Stars list
- Michael Hersh – Recognized by Super Lawyers Rising Stars for 8 years
Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, is a research-driven, peer influenced rating service of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Attorneys are selected from more than 70 practice areas and all firm sizes, assuring a credible and relevant annual list.
The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes:
- Peer nominations
- Independent research by Super Lawyers
- Evaluations from a highly credentialed panel of attorneys
The objective of Super Lawyers is to create a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys to be used as a resource for both referring attorneys and consumers seeking legal counsel. The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazines and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country, as well as the Florida Super Lawyers Digital Magazine.